Internships are offered for a period of:
six months, starting on September 7, 2007 or January 1, 2008
Internships are not available for shorter periods. The daily training and work schedule is for a minimum of eight hours, with one day off per week. There will be a review of each intern after the first month to assess continuation in the programme.
Interns will be expected to abide by the Asia Plateau Community Guidelines.
Interns will need to provide for their travel to and from Panchgani. All meals and shared accommodation at Asia Plateau will be provided as well as Rs. 750/- per month to each intern for pocket expenses. Assistance will be available for outreach expenses and some medical needs.
How to Apply?
Write a letter/ email with:
- personal details,
- academic /study qualifications and work experience
- experience with MRA-IofC,
- any history of ongoing medical ailments and current medication,
- reasons for applying to the Internship programme in 200-300 words
- a letter of recommendation from an MRA-IofC team or someone associated with the IofC network.
Panchgani, Maharashtra, 412 805, India
For more information on MRA-IofC India log on to our website at www.in.iofc.org